Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New muzzleloader scope.

I posted couple weeks ago about what kind of muzzleloader yaw would recommened and i went with ehat most of you said and bought a new Optima. I used to own a optima when they first came out but sold it. What kind of scope would be good for this gun? What kind do yaw have on yaws ML. Also what is the best powder/pellets. I like pellets better since their easier but what have yaw found that shoots best and is easier to clean. Thanks fellas

Triple 7 pellets with a Nikon BDC250 scope for ML.. ive also used blackhorn 209 but just dont quite trust it enough. Ive had more misfires with it than the pellets

If I was limited to pellet form I'd go back to white hots. After using blackhorn 209 I'm not going back to pellets

Scope, Bushnell 250 DOA, 78 grains weight of BH209, PT gold 260 with a Harvester crushed rib sabot, or Hornady 250 SST with harvester shot smooth black sabot, 3 shot group at 100yds 1 inch, 200 yrds 2.5 inch 3 shot group with my Optima

Scope, Bushnell 250 DOA, 78 grains weight of BH209, PT gold 260 with a Harvester crushed rib sabot, or Hornady 250 SST with harvester shot smooth black sabot, 3 shot group at 100yds 1 inch, 200 yrds 2.5 inch 3 shot group with my Optima

What he said but with a Burris Fullfield II 3x9 ballistic plex.

Last edited:
Top Bottom