Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New poll

vman

Attachments

• 28736-comparision.psd.jpg
    28736-comparision.psd.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 166
Im voting yes, but that split tine makes me question it. Pics taken in the same general area as last year. Id like to know for sure. I set a goal to tag the one in the pictures on the left. Just want to make sure I set the right goal. LOL I guess Ill have to wait and see If I get another good sized deer on camera.

I wouldn't think so. I bet the buck on the right has had a split g2 on the left every year. Maybe not at 1.5 but all the other years.

Tim

My vote NO. Heres why split g2, brows appear not to hook on ends and the G measure throughout right side are not even. Who knows I may be way off (bases)

Nope. The split and the G4's tell you that it's a different deer, but both are good one's that I wouldn't let walk!
grin.gif

i dont think they are the same deer either, because of the split, but mainly because the buck not in velvet looks like his g2's are the longest tines, and the buck in velvet looks like his g3's are gonna be the longest tines. but i may be way off too, goodluck!!

Top Bottom