Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New truck tires?

Btw- if u guys drive a lot of gravel - that's the issue a lot of folks don't realize. The anti-rock chipping stuff is in some specific tires- not others. Designed for gravel. I have 3500 duramax.... my lady duramax I got less than 10k miles on set of Coopers without rock chipping stuff in em. Switched to a tire that has the anti rock chipping and pry get 5x the mileage. U can research which tire has it. My duramax now has 15k on a set and they don't look worn one bit. 100% id be buying 10 ply tires on anything. I got sick of flats and put 10 ply on jeep, truck, etc. hardly any flats. Run nice and all have anti rock chipping stuff made in tread. They are "E" rated but works great for my smaller stuff too. 10 ply!!

10 ply with anti rock chipping in them if u drive on gravel. Night and day difference!!!! 10k miles vs 50k miles on my last vehicle. No punctures on 10 ply vs constant on my lower ply. If u drive gravel- anti rock chipping in the tread is a must. Most companies offer that in some of their tires.

Top Bottom