Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Niff-T-Seat

KPM

Life Member
Are these seats worth the money they are asking for? I was looking at one of these for turkey hunting in the blind. They look handy but is it another gadget that I dont really need?

KPM, If you're talking about those seats that are elevated 3 or 4" off the ground then I'd say yes. I have one and I won't leave home without it. I'd rather forget my calls. If I'm not talking about the same thing you are then I've just wasted your time....sorry.

KPM,
I'm not sure if you are talking about hunting out of a Double Bull blind or one like it but I love the seat they (double bull) sell. They are $28 a piece and made by gci outdoors. They are a great height for the blind, don't sink in the mud (which is the problems I had with the others), lightweight and fit in the blind bag. However, if you were going to run and gun I would think the niftyseat would work great.

Rack,
Here is the link...
http://www.niftyseat.com/

Nope, I'm talking about something else....Sorry KPM......Limb, Thanks for enlightening me!
grin.gif

Thanks for the info Limb on the other seat and the web site is the seat I was looking at. I was wondering if anyone had much luck with these from getting pushed in the ground. The washer that they have on them doesn't look very big. I will try one of those that you recomended it looks more comfortable for those turkey naps later in the morning.

Top Bottom