Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nikon Inline XR.... ROCKS!

Not sure if anyone else has used Nikons lately, particularily a BDC scope, utilizing Spot-on program...

After being amazed how accurate and easy to shoot and use on a 7mm mag, i had to order one to try on my muzzleloader!

I still need to chronograph my load for it to be perfect, but found a speed reading another guy had online. Used his for programming the spot-on, and im amazed how close/accurate it is.

Nice and easy sight-in @100yds and youre good to go. Backed up, ranged target at 159yds, set scope, dead on. Backed up farther, ranged target at 202yds, 2 shots, 2 easy kill shots.

Cant wait to chronograph, do some more tweaking and really push it!

Great glass, nikon has really seemed to come along in the last coiple years. And 5" of relief is very nice.

Check one out, youll be very impressed...

I had one of these on order but turned out they were back ordered and I was impatient. I ended up going with the Leupold Ultimate Slam. Same concept as the inline. I have an app on my iphone called iSrelok that is awesome for determining trajectory. It has a settings for many of the more popular scopes. Like you I need to get a chrono to get a little more specific with my ballistics.

Same here... Had one ordered, waited around 5 weeks, then cancelled it. Was seeing them in stores all over, but order all my stuff through a friend.

Then they were gone in stores, ended up finally getting one at scheels. Next day saw several on the shelf at Jax in ames.

Ill be good out to 250yd this year, but will have a chrono to play with next summer for sure.

Day i sighted mine in, a buddy was sighting in his pro hunter with a ultimate slam. Also a nice scope! Anxious to do some more comparing of the two.

Top Bottom