Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NO!!! I didn't sell my Mathews.......But.....

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Feel free to grill me at will, as i shoot my mouth off a lot. but my Mathews will be back up this season.......
(Note: i did not sell my LX!!!!!!!!!!)

I have been worked over pretty hard since i had the run in with "El Diablo" and to be perfectly honst, i have caught myself wanting this bow.....
well i finally buckled, things worked out in cool way where i could afford this purchase, and i have no regrets!!!

Andy and John set this up in no time and after i get 500 arrows through her, ill be hunting with this bow......starting today, ill be breaking it in and hope to shoot twice a day till saturday and then its go time......

Here is my new piece.....
El Diablo!!!!

DSCN0894.jpg

DSCN0895.jpg

DSCN0898.jpg

These new PSE's are really worth at least a look.......
but dont take my word for it, go shoot one for yourself.....

So, mister Mathews is going to be shooting a PSE the rest of the season.

Yes, I did check, Hell did just freeze over! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thomas,

Looking forward to seeing it in the harvest forum! Your gonna love it! Glad to see you made the right choice and it has been a pleasure doing business with you and I look forward to the future /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

And for everyone else reading, I just have to mention this! This diablo is seriously the quietest bow I have seen! I am seriously dissappointed PSE is not making it for 08, but I am guess it will be back in 09! It is one of the most forgiving and smoothest bows I have personally ever shot! And I know a few guys who will agree with that! I am praying PSE does a close out on Diablos, Cause I know a certain dealership who will be buying a TON of them!!!!

Again, Thomas, welcome aboard!!! Your a smarter man than I had originally figured!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Now Look Andy!!!!!

BS Flattery will get you no where!!!!

it is a nice bow and i like it, but, there is still a spot reserved in my bed for the LX!!!!
Ty, no comment on this please!!!!!

MAN, does Andy have a big jar of Kool-Aid by the door or what? Does he hold up a shiny pocket watch and sway it until you get very, very sleepy? Or..... did he drip eye droppers full of mind altering liquids into your ears? You need intervention Thomas. I'm sending a support crew your way! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif J.K. Hope your new "bow" brings you luck.

One word
silent!!

That rest is great, matched up with that bow it is super quiet!!
which i like!!!

Shot that bow the year after I bought my Firestorm Lite, really liked it and it had some great forgiveness and was very quiet. If I hadn't just purchased the Firestorm I would have bought that bow. I hope you enjoy the PSE, I always enjoyed them when I shot them.

Kratz

El Diablo in English means The Devil.....hence the flames.......

however, i know what you are getting at.......better watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Oscar, nice eyebrow!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Oscar, nice eyebrow!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Now that is funny stuff right there!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Oscar, nice eyebrow!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

yes,
i do happen to have that monobrow thing going on,
but alL you girly-men who cant grow hair are just envious of my ability to be all that is MAN!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't I see you on those Geico commercials???? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

OH LORD!!!I think he just went there!!!! LOL...... Transfer spotlight to THA4!!!!!!

Seriously.......
make fun of how a guy looks.....

you obviously over looked my large Bicepts capable of breaking a man in one swift swing......

Keep that in mind feeble men

Top Bottom