Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NO!!! I didn't sell my Mathews.......But.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seriously.......
make fun of how a guy looks.....

you obviously over looked my large Bicepts capable of breaking a man in one swift swing......

Keep that in mind feeble men </div></div>

Yet not quite strong enough to pull a nipple within licking distance!!!!

In advance.... i apologize Thomas!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remind me again what a Bicept is??? </div></div>

Sure Nacho... I have this picture of Thomas showing his last night!!

biceps1tk.jpg

Oh.M.G! You guys are friggin' killin' me here! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Nothin's funnier that a uni-brow joke!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seriously.......
make fun of how a guy looks.....

you obviously over looked my large Bicepts capable of breaking a man in one swift swing......

Keep that in mind feeble men </div></div>

Yeah right after you get done using that fabric softner behind you on the table. "Manly Man"

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

"THE UNI-BROW"

"A tweezer, a little wax, yes it's painful, yet not as painful as the look of anguish on a small child's face when they are forced to witness this unrighteous growth! Why, when our savior created everything in pairs, did the "single" eye brow appear? That patch of unruly hair has left many disheartened and lost, searching for reason.........................." /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

i think thomas just got all " 'fraidy cat" and worried that andy was going to put a black and white cat (skunk) in his truck. thomas just HAD to get off andy's "list" so he bought a bow, to buy his piece of mind back.............chicks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.............chicks </div></div>

O RLY???

Top Bottom