Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NO!!! I didn't sell my Mathews.......But.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nope.....

apparently im a "chick"

but, hey, i like "El Diablo" </div></div>

Doen't that mean like fightin chicken or somethin like that.

I checked last night, and yes pigs can fly now!!!

Mathews as a back up, you should be ashamed of yourself!!

ahhhh boy o boy......
i guess im an outcast now!!
oh well, im not too worried....

hey but you know what
if i dont shave, i dont have to wear a mask or paint my face....i got plenty of natural camo......
again....
I'm all that is man!

Plenty of natural camo huh?

Well make sure you don't try hunting naked, because someone might mistake you for bigfoot! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plenty of natural camo huh?

Well make sure you don't try hunting naked, because someone might mistake you for bigfoot! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Nacho, you been looking at him naked?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
nacho said:
Nacho, you been looking at him naked?</div></div>

ewwwwwwwwwwww

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plenty of natural camo huh?

Well make sure you don't try hunting naked, because someone might mistake you for bigfoot! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plenty of natural camo huh?

Nacho, you been looking at him naked? </div></div>

God No!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nope.....

apparently im a "chick"

but, hey, i like "El Diablo" </div></div> Does this mean you are going to put on a dress to go hunting ? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

sure,
do you think they make a dress in XXXL in Mossy Oak????

Shut it Donny!!!!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom