Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nockturnals

Rutty

Does anybody recommend Nockturnal nocks? If so what size does a guy use for Easton Full metal Jacket arrows?

I had some and really liked them. You'd have to go to their website to find proper sizes.

I personally the Nockturnals may be one of the worst pieces of archery equipment I have ever bought. I gave them a shot 6-7 years ago and the only positive about them is they were bright.

the negatives, of the 6 I had 4 failed before they ever made it to the field. Most of which was due to the shorty reset switch. On top of this the customer service for them was horrible. I will admit the CS part was on me too because i did not have a receipt any longer but not even a mention of replacement, basically I was SOL.

From that experience I started doing some research and had some discussion with a buddy of mine who owns a shop up in Wisconsin. Ended up with the Nock Out nocks and they are fantastic. 1 size fits all, bright, durable, practice mode, and easy on/off activation. I think they are even a few bucks cheaper than Nockturnals but they could charge double and I would pay.

This year I shot a yote and he snapped off the nock and I could not find it buried under the snow (5-6” and morning). 36 hours after shooting him I went back and the Nock showed up bright under the snow in the dark. Still in my quiver today and works great

I know the lil diameter- my 4mm injexions- fmj - they suck. But my deep six small arrows are not as common of course.

You will need X for FMJ's. I'm also on the nockturnal train. I've shot several different kind of lighted nocks without much luck or many of them breaking. Sure, I've had some that wouldn't light properly. (I've shot hundreds of them) I feel more confident after recent experiences of the nock not exploding. I rather have it not light up than break. My buddies buck last year we couldn't find the arrow and when I went back down to hunt two weeks later it was still dimly light in the woods, saw it from the stand before day break.

Top Bottom