Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nose jammer

That stuff looks like a complete gimmick, much like the deer view mirror, cruncher, and squealing hen.

well the owner sure had money... if memory serves correctly he bought the governors tag... the product seems pretty questionable though..

I bought it the other day and tried it Saturday morning. I had deer come from three different directions and never got winded. I don't use carbon clothes but im anal in my prep. Can't say if its the wonder scent cover but I did have a old doe and a bobcat approach my stand from down wind. It has a strong vanilla scent and if gets wide spread use im sure it wont be long before they wise up.

Sent from my DROIDX using IW

My buddy tried it Saturday night and had does come from all sides. They were sniffing his tracks into the stand and sniffed his pegs. Nothing busted and nothing blew.

I had to see it for myself so tonight we setup over a pond with a questionable wind and had over 20 deer come from all different directions. Not one spooked. Had 3 or 4 does come to within 10 yds of the stand. One followed our tracks to where we laid down and crawled under the fence. She sniffed around for a few minutes and then turned around and crossed the fence and drank at the pond.

At one point I told my buddy to check the wind and it had pretty much died and was drifting down onto the pond to our south. Ten minutes later we had 2 two and a half year old bucks drinking from that end of the pond while another was drinking 7 yds away to our north. It was ridiculus.

We laughed and joked about it all week at the shop to see who was gonna be the guinnea pig that was gonna test it. Smells like vanilla cologne. Very strong. We sprayed it all over us to keep the knats at bay. HAHAHA. It may have been a fluke. Or a cheap alternative to OZONICS bwah haha.

Alot of peole say that vanilla draws in the deer, but i would rather smell like nothing when that monster buck comes in. If they were sniffing your tracks they had to have smelled something. Maybe the vanilla scent put them at ease.

Probably more of a vanilla attractant than a nose jammer.

I have heard using Vanilla as an attractant scent for many yrs,,or curious scent. There really is,"Nothing New", under the Sun. Just new ways of packaging and selling.

This is probably true. Whether it attracted them or just put them at ease. We should have had deer blowing all over the place. Neither of us had washed our clothes or showered. And had just walked a sweaty mile putting up a camera on another farm.

It was laughable. We were setup directly overtop a pond and at times had several deer drinking on all sides of the pond.

I told ya so johnson...another thremacell. If you build it they will come..The stuff appears to be working. Its not vanilla , its vanalin an extract from trees or something like that... and it seems to be working for us all...

I told ya so johnson...another thremacell. If you build it they will come..The stuff appears to be working. Its not vanilla , its vanalin an extract from trees or something like that... and it seems to be working for us all...

My bad Mike. It smells like Vanilla. I still don't know what to think. It freaks me out to spray something that potent on me and then go hunting. I'm not kidding though. What I witnessed last night was ridiculus.

I personally have been using it as well and am not a gimmick guy either. I have no scent suits or any of that and just typically spray down with scent-a-way. Well the other night i didn't have any scent-a-way and a buddy jokingly tossed me a bottle of this stuff.....sprayed down and had does down wind of us all night. Mature does and no blowing at all. As others have said, I just sat in the stand with my buddy and looked at each other like is this really working......don't know that it works or if it was just the night we had. Sure smells a lot better than the other sprays.

Holy crap, you're ALIVE

Thanks for everyones insite on nose jammer I am going to give it a try. Good luck to all this season

Deer react so different at different times and situations. Like the Carbon suits. Some swear they work,,others say no effect. Will be the same with this. In the mean time someone is making $$$! I like the picutres of trophies by the testimonials. Do they really think that says anything. Pay someone enough and yea ,,"I think this stuff is Great!".

I just watched the promo video for this stuff on the website. Still skeptical but I will probably give it a try. He actually only sprays it on his boots and the tree, not on his clothes.

Well if all that is in it is Vanillin then why not just buy some artificial vanillia flavoring and put it in a spray bottle? Artificial vanilla flavoring is almost Pure Vanillin and its Cheap!

Top Bottom