Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

November 15, 2013 buck

Bill Hartzell

Hunting with my brother and he says to let this buck walk. Needs another year. So, I let him walk and you can see me in the stand in the background.

picture.php

Long story short he comes out crashing after a doe and I thought it was a different buck. Shoot him and ends up the same buck I let walk 2 hours earlier. Still happy with him.

picture.php

Congrats Bill...pics not showing up for me either. Post a link to 'em and I'll help you out.

NWBuck

Sorry fellas....I can see pics on my computer. Will have Kenny help me out when he has time. Not the biggest computer guru in the world.

Pics are showing up for me! I know he isn't exactly what you thought he was but still a very respectable deer! :way:

Bill - Will take this opportunity to greet you, saw your reply to Trailer Buck 2....and tks for that. If you get in the area again stop & we will chew the fat a bit.

Congrats on the buck, super job....glad you mentioned about being in the pic as not sure I would as noticed due to your camo blending in real good.

Top Bottom