Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

November 6th #1 Buck Down

bradley

triplebeam
November 6th #1 Buck Down(Score added)

THis story will be short & sweet!Started my vacation on November 5th not sure what to expect with the warmer temps,I seen 7 different bucks cruising by 9:30am went in for lunch came back out in afternoon with strong winds did not see a thing.I planned an all day sit due to all the action I seen yesterday the 5th Packed lunch and all.Climed into my treestand right at 6:00 am Sat until shooting time with high anticipations.Right at first light heard a deer walking down the fencline to my right where I cant get a shot he stopped and started scraping and rubbing on a tree he then crossed the fence behind me I waited patiently to see what it looked like he came right up the fenceline to within 10 yards of my stand stopped & smelled the doe urine i placed & then looked right up at me.At that point I could see he was a shooter as soon as he dropped his head I drawed my bow & centerd the pins and let the arrow fly!He ran 30 yards and crashed into the edge of the willow thicket.I waited 15 minutes then went to check it out & it was Double 7 I was so excited !!!Scored him at 166 1/8 non typical net 160 6/8 typical net
,S
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom