Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NR Deer Tags

ElkHunter

Life Member
Just received word that the NR deer tag bill Failed to get out of the NR committee by the vote of 11 to 10!!

No offense to you Non-Residents, but..............Yeehawwwwww!!!!!!!!!

CRITR
grin.gif

Thanks for keeping us on top of things Elkhunter!

I think all the non-residents that enjoy the quality buck hunting Iowa has to offer would agree this is a good thing for residents and non-residents alike.

I for one enjoy all the non-resident input we have on the site!

Just remember guys, this will probley mean a tag/license fee increase for all of us. I'm more than happy to shell out a few extra dollars to keep things the way they are. The DNR has to make up a big deficit somehow.

I got a good idea. Increase fines for poaching - and nail the suckers who are doing anything wrong. Seems like to many people have stories where nothing was done or they didn't care about it. Then we somebody is busted they don't fine them enough. Just my opinion.

I like my idea of charging more to Boaters, boat ramps, hikers,bikers,bird watchers,rock climbers,campers,tree huggers. Why is it always the deer hunters responsibility to make up for everyone elses budget deficits? Just does'nt seem right.

Supertec I couldn't agree with you more. I know it sounds like I'm beating a dead horse but it seems like hunters are always the ones to get hammered when it comes to money problems.

Top Bottom