Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NRA attacking everyone

I wander what he was smokin.Where does he get off saying that we are being restricted even farther.I am not sure about the number,but weren't there 110,000 antlerless tags to be issued this year or was that total?either way that is to me a gift as well as a privilege.Any ethical hunter has learned through his years of hunting about safety(I took the hunter safety course as well as learned from my elders) and how to apply it to their hunt.This guy is giving the anti-hunting people a whloe lot of room to use his own words against the sport we all love.his trash talking of the State DNR agencies to me sounds like,I will be the first to say it,that he is a member of one of those groups himself,probably peta.
Nuts,he drew up zeros on his SAT's.

I dropped my NRA membership and when they ask me to rejoin,I simply tell them when nut case Robinson is gone I'll come back.
No matter what the DNR tries to do Kayne will always take the opposite stance.
mad.gif
confused.gif

At the annual OWAA (Outdoor Writers Association of America) Robinson had the same vent which disturbed some members.

He has opposed any DNR attempt to institute any type of check station and has been against any price increase for a resident hunting license. (There hasn't been a license increase for residents in almost 15 years.)

Several years ago he was president of the Iowa Sportsmens Federation (he is still listed as such on their website) and they were anti-DNR on the same matters.

A couple of years ago, because of his stance and association with the ISF, I sent my cut-up life membership card to the NRA with a letter stating that I couldn't support any organization that had Robinson as a leader.

It appears nothing has changed with the man.

Doug Clayton

State Conservation Officer

With that IDIOT mas the leader who would want to.I got a memership offer the other day as a matter of fact and threw it in the garbage.Even though i cannot hunt with a firearm I believe in alot of things that the NRA lobbies for and supports,but with an idiot like that as the president then what is going to happen to those beliefs that were created by the early leaders of that organization.Anybody ever checked that guys bio to see if he is in support of PETA or other radical animal rights organizations.It would be interesting to actually see where his values lie.From the looks of it he is not in tune with the Conservation departments throughout the country.Guess we have some venting to do too.
mad.gif

Top Bottom