Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Numero Uno

I'm not apologizing for nothing. Have seen first hand what this outfitter is about. :way:

Ben was nice of you to come strait forward with this info. If you can send a pm you can post a reply.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using IW

I'm with you, they could have handled it differently if they didn't want it to come to this...

Yep, blame the victim...because, you know, our society is built on "Guilty until proven innocent", right?:way:

If there's one thing I've learned on this site, it's that the dog pile happens very fast right or wrong........

Reminds me of the Salem witch trials.......

Btw I'm in no way defending the outfitter because its a very deceptive tactic that I'm completely against....

Yep, blame the victim...because, you know, our society is built on "Guilty until proven innocent", right?:way:

Victim? He could have explained as soon as the issue was brought up. Instead he said no like he knew nothing. Something still fishy there.

As far as jumping on the outfitter he has made his own bed.

Last edited:
JMO...Bow Ben is just another Joe Blow on IW posting pics. The controversy was created by others. I just hope he has kept his relationship with his neighbor and that he continues to post pics. He owes no one any explanation.

The world is full of cheating scum. How can this guy still operate a business in this state.They should have pulled his right to hunt for three years or at least never let him have an outfitting business.Sad thing this hunting is anymore,because of antlers and money.What a shame

I suppose we could all bomb his Facebook page with links to these articles from the past few days. Might help get the word out some.

Top Bottom