Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

OH CANADA

AIRASSAULT

PMA Member
Hey all! I plan on taking a first time fishing trip adventure into Canada with my dad when I get back home next year from my deployment. I've always wanted to go to a secluded fly-in resort, but a regular resort would be fine also. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on Lakes or Resorts that are better than average for catching walleye and norski's(pike)and maybe smallies. You dont have to tell me secret honey holes, but the lake would be fine ;). You can tell me the hotspots if you want /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I sure would appreciate it. If you dont want everybody to know where your favorite lake is, feel free to PM me. Thanks.. I will be grateful for any info.

if Money isnt an issue...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Wollaston in NE Saskatchewan..... it is an expensive trip, but the trip of a lifetime for me!

someday ill make it up there!!!

depends on how far north you go. if you are going to be up to NW territories, id wait till july, but if not, early June oughta be a pretty hot month!

Here ya go bud, everything you could ask for in a drive in camp. I've been there twice myself with a group of friends in the past few years, definately worth the drive time!!

WitchBay

I could give you an awful lot of ideas, depending on distance, time, money etc...Is this full fledged top of the line idea? What species?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could give you an awful lot of ideas, depending on distance, time, money etc...Is this full fledged top of the line idea? What species? </div></div>

I guess it's not really a top of the line idea, money wise. I would like to keep it around $1000/person. So, I think I might scratch the fly-in idea because it is a little more expensive and also more of a hassle with packing in food,equipment, etc. Distance isn't really too much of an issue, but I guess Ontario would be the closest. I just want a place where I am pretty much guarnteed to catch a lot of fish and have a great time. We used to go up to northern minnesota quite a bit and it seems like all we would catch are little walleyes and hammer-handle pike. So, I would like to catch some big walleye and pike too. Thanks again everyone for the great ideas.

Top Bottom