Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ok guys I need help

Trapshooter1

Currently an Iowa resident, and am hunter ed certified, hunt bow and gun seasons here in Iowa. My first chance to hunt Missouri rifle season this weekend. My questions is do I need my hunter ed card(God knows where that is) to get a Missouri rifle permit???? I have my license from Iowa. Would that be enough??

Call the Missouri Conservation dept and ask them in the morning. Only they can give you a definitive answer. I have never hunted a state that didn't require a Hunter Safety Card from your state of residence to be in your possession while hunting and to purchase a tag. Go directly to the source for your info. The best you will get here is a bunch of Iowa guys who stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!;);):p:p

You can get a duplicate certificate printed anywhere you can buy hunting licenses in Iowa. I had to do that several years back to go pheasant hunting in South Dakota. There was a cost but dont remember it being much.

You can get a duplicate certificate printed anywhere you can buy hunting licenses in Iowa. I had to do that several years back to go pheasant hunting in South Dakota. There was a cost but dont remember it being much.
Daver is exactly right. I'm headed to Nebraska next wk to hunt mule deer and had my hunter ed printed off with a duplicate card that came in the mail 3 days later. The cost was 10$. Good Luck!

Top Bottom