Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Old Buck

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
I just figured out who you are, a little slow I guess, but seriously I would like to say thank you for all of the great work you have done. I really enjoy your work. I hope you get a chance at another monster this year so you can show him to us with your work in the future. Keep up the great work.

Micah

yeah i figured it out too....a question for him....do you know the dentist from osage....he says he owns a parcil of land in southern iowa with you or something....

Micah,

Thanks for the kind words. I was incredibly lucky last year to be able to harvest a great buck. He will be featured in this fall's whitetail print. You will see it at DU, Pheasants Forever and many other banquets across the state where hopefully it will help raise much needed dollars for habitat development and land acquisition.

In terms of this year, I'm mainly just looking forward to spending some serious 'down-time' sitting in a tree. After the events of the last two weeks I need some time 20' up in a big old oak to get things back in perspective.

Larry Zach

Jerad,

Yes, I do know the dentist you are talking about. He is a really nice guy, a great sportsman and a supporter of our natural resources. We share concerns about habitat loss, the antihunting movement and sportsman's rights.

Larry Zach

Top Bottom