Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Old Snowflake

Pat,
Now that is funny!
evil.gif
evil.gif

That buck is amazing! If I had seen him I would think my mind was playing tricks on me! Lucky you Liv. Once in a lifetime.

What an awsome buck. I would be digging change out of the couch for a full body mount on that bad boy. Congrats on a great once in a lifetime buck!!!!

Great buck! I love the coat on him. That was for sure a once in a lifetime oppurtunity! I really like your hat too! Go ISU! Congratulations on a true trophy.
waytogo.gif

This is a suggestion simply because I have seen it before and it looked pretty cool. Have it mounted however you like(semi-sneak, upright)and then take the rest of the cape and have it tanned and hang it behind the shoulder mount. A friend of mine did this and if I can get some pics I will forward them to you.

What a beautiful trophy you have there Mike. Congratulations!

Looks like a full body mount candidate to me.
waytogo.gif

Way to go, Mike! Been wondering where you've been. Guess it paid off big time. Seen pictures of piebald does, but I think that may be the first piebald buck I've ever seen.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but it's piebald coloration the result of genetic inbreeding? Kinda like those blotchy folks down in Arkansas?
grin.gif

That's one damn awesome buck Mike, he will look good in a full body mount for sure, hope ya got that all worked out tonight. Wish I could have stayed and helped get him out with you guys but I had to get home. Congrats again on a once in a lifetime achievement!
grin.gif
beerchug.gif

Here is a photo of the Piebald that I shot a few years ago. If at all possible you need to get a life size mount. It is a once in a lifetime deer
94piebald.JPG

Top Bottom