Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Old Snowflake

Way Too Cool! Awesome Buck! Congrats.
waytogo.gif
beerchug.gif

Wow! I bet your heart must have been pumping! Its moments like those that we hunt for! Keep up the good work!

Congrats !
smile.gif
Now that's a buck of a lifetime........Madison County ????

That is one of the most incredible deer I have ever seen!Congradulations Mike.Tough one to top but I'll bet you will.

Just a idea.....

If your not sure where to put the full body mount for now contact Cabelas. I have a friend that mounted a huge Elk and has it displayed at a store. He owns it but until he finds room in his house hes sharing it with others as everyone that comes in the store gets to see it.

Thanks everyone for the replies
smile.gif
I am glad you guys talked me into a full body mount, otherwise i would have regretted it sooner or later. Thanks!! Goodluck to all the rest of the season
grin.gif

Congrats on a Great deer, now do me a favor and make joe P. stop working so many hours @ work so he can help me go get a deer like this

Nice buck Liv!! Glad to see your hard work paid off. Good luck on getting the mount, I will be looking forward to seeing the end result.
grin.gif

Top Bottom