Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

opinions

tagged out

Got a couple bucks I would like opinions on. I hate judging in velvet! I still don't have pics of my main 2 hit list bucks, but not to worried as I got both their sheds and usually they don't move in until the cattle get out :(.

First I would like to share a couple pics of my little girl who is now almost 2 1/2. Can't wait to take her hunting. First is her and my first matched set I found this year.
picture.php

Next is the first trail cam check with her
picture.php

We went to the Deer Park in Wisconsin Dells the other week. If you've never been there it is a great place to take your kids. You can feed and pet bucks and does that roam in one big pen you walk through. And there are some nice ones! This one caught my attention. Look close at the middle of his head. I looked him over real good and there was no break in between his two antlers! That's gotta be a weird shed. But they cut them off as soon as the velvet sheds they said and you can buy the cut offs.

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry but everyone likes pics, especially with kids :D. Now to the bucks.

First is a 10 point with not good pics, but what would you give for a score?
picture.php

picture.php

Next is an eight point that must be a 3 year old? Or a 4, don't recognize him in any of my previous years photos.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks in advance for the feed back.

Both dandy bucks and it'd be tough to let either of them walk…at least I know it would be for me :D

Great pics with your daughter! And you're right…when you get to take her hunting and possibly help her get her first deer, it'll be an experience like none you've had so far. Thanks for sharing the pics.

NWBuck

Top Bottom