Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Out of state trip - WY Antelope

Burned my 3 points for a decent WY tag this year, but also pulled great elk & deer tags in AZ, so the lope tag will only get 3rd priority. Likely won't have time to hunt the archery portion. I'll be on edge of Red Desert by Rawlins.

In the last 20 years, I've drawn some great tags, but never 4 of such quality the same year. All have long seasons and overlap very well. When I return from my western trips, I got a NR zone 5 Iowa bow tag, and my 1st choice Illinois public firearm tag as well. I'm splurging and upgrading some of my gear for first time in years.

Last edited:
  • Deleted by TheMadCatter
Show…
Just saying good luck, just thought it was ironic after you called me "funnest"" guy in the bar, that you were complaining about points.

Just saying good luck, just thought it was ironic after you called me "funnest"" guy in the bar, that you were complaining about points.
Complain ? I asked a question man... then I joked that I want more - notice the haha? - far from complaining... Take it as you want though.

Top Bottom