Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozone generators

Anyone have experience with Under Armour clothing in a ozone generator? Just bought UA's new threadborne wool clothing and wanting to see if anyone has had problems with damaged clothing? I think its 82% acrylic/13% wool/5% Elastarell

Anyone have experience with Under Armour clothing in a ozone generator? Just bought UA's new threadborne wool clothing and wanting to see if anyone has had problems with damaged clothing? I think its 82% acrylic/13% wool/5% Elastarell
I don’t have UA but with my Sitka I use the generator very sparingly and I mean very sparingly:D
Ozone still isn’t a cure all so I will clean mine a few times a year only when needed and still rely on smart hunting and playing the wind.

I believe ozone works but I will always continue to play the wind. I would like everyone's opinion on in field generation as it's something I'm looking into. I have the generators for totes and bags but the in field is where my concerns rise. Any opinions would be appreciated.

I believe ozone works but I will always continue to play the wind. I would like everyone's opinion on in field generation as it's something I'm looking into. I have the generators for totes and bags but the in field is where my concerns rise. Any opinions would be appreciated.

A CD at the bank will get you .8%...

Reactions: arm
A CD at the bank will get you .8%...

Ha, like this!!

Scientifically, the amount of Ozone you would need in the field is impossible to get.

Will it work in a closet or bag, yes. No way with what they are saying (safe for use but will eliminate all odor) is that possible in the field. Save your money, invest in something, buy a gun, something other than that crap.

My experiences with Ozone....
Scent Crusher bag- My opinion helps cut odors, have seen more deer and less spooked. Not a 100% throw caution to the wind solution as I am VERY strict on scent control during the year (a month before season I start all scent free, including no kisses from the fiance with perfume all over her)
Ozonics tree unit- My bro in law has it, throws caution to the wind, and the woods is essentially ruined when he is done hunting for 1 week. Now not every person would do it the way he does (he doesnt know which way a south wind even blows) but my experiences is it hurt the hunting after it was used more than helped.

Thats my experiences, I dont buy into the ozone other than the bag HELPING, not a cure all.

Top Bottom