Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozonics review- 2 hunts, 26 deer

I rather watch fishi g is what I meant..whens the last time al linder was in a tree......my budy hunts next to lee and tiffany...he kills as many or more quality deer than they do..just cause ya plant a million plots and sit in a gator to watch deer in velvet...push garbage and act like a tard in commercials. ..dont mean your a deer god...there are 100's of peopl out here that slam monsters back to back every year and say nothing....the real hunters...the last of the elite...ones who dont care about gimmicks and bs...or money.

Last edited by a moderator:
my budy hunts next to lee and tiffany...he kills as many or more quality deer than they do..

Sounds to me like he should be thanking them for their awesome herd managment:way:

Slow down with your typing junior, your tripping over yourself:moon::thrwrck:

Well said sligh. Wether a product really works or not, if it gives you more confidence to sit in the stand then it has helped you....

Or we can all use no scent control, no wind advantage, and hunt from the ground with out a ground blind. No money in college with little time to have perfect conditions, so that is how I hunt and have success. Don't know why every one is so conditioned to thinking scent control is everything. If people spent as much time as they did worrying about their scent practicing shooting I don't think there'd be a wounded deer all season.

That was the 73 Substandard Suburban. :D:way: Why do I always get drug into these train wrecks????? ;)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.......the flash backs!!!!!! I was almost over the traumatic ride I took with Jay (and survived) in the Substandardsubrban all those years ago but here it is, posted yet again. I could blame Ozonics and this thread for my relapse but hey, I didn’t have to open the thread.

Top Bottom