Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
There some current deer hunting practices that are legal and I feel give the hunter an unfair advantage.
If Ozonics works as described, I'm curious which practices you feel give the hunter an unfair advantage and still hang on the side of the machine?

I was kind of wondering where the person(tmule88) who started the thread has been? He must have been a sales team member setting the stage for Todd.

Im not asking you to convince anyone, just curious what could top Ozonics on your list of practices that would give greater advantage, so much to call it unfair, if it works as described. Remember, I voted legal in your poll.

Thinkin Rut said:
Im not asking you to convince anyone, just curious what could top Ozonics on your list of practices that would give greater advantage, so much to call it unfair

So there could be more bickering...........No thanks.

The bottom line.

It seems pretty evident that the DNR has made a decision. Why not accept it. If you feel they are legal go ahead and use them in Iowa and let the chips fall where they may.
I can never understand why we are so willing to accept someone else's word for why something works. Part of the problem is that we are saturated with false and bought advertising. For the past 10-12 years carbon was shoved don't our throats as the only way you could be 100% odor free and then they were sued by hunters in 10 different states and found guilty. Scent Blocker settled and continues to try and tell us that it is a superior product. They just picked up their advertising and sponserships. Make false claims that they have come up with a brand new concept called " cold fusion " . This process was first developed by Fruenberg in 1997 in working with a friend of mine trying to develop a carbon system. They are totally aware of this but advertise that it was something they just developed.
We just have to demand more proof when someone comes along and not just accept what they say. If ozonics works and they can show it by independent testing and show that it isn't dangerous to those with health conditions it will be interesting. If they find someone in Minn. with a machine I will help them set up a dog test with a search and rescue dog. I did that with Fox news with carbon a few years ago and the dogs found the subject hidden easily, I'm just not quite sure how you get to the stand or the blind without leaving a scent trail that will be all over the place. Also it would seem impossible to control the thermals, wind chances or if there was no wind at all, how it could possible work in different weather conditions etc.

It seems pretty evident that the DNR has made a decision. Why not accept it. If you feel they are legal go ahead and use them in Iowa and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't know if the DNR has made a decision on this yet or not. If they HAVE made a decision, then why aren't all of the DNR officers on the same page? I called and talked to a CO up in NW Iowa that I know and from what he knows, these devices are legal and ok to use. He also said he didn't KNOW A LOT about Ozonics. I asked if he could do a little more digging and got an email back from him saying his superior said they are legal as well as 4 other officers he spoke with. Doesn't sound like they are under the same understanding to me.

Yeah KG I have been told the same thing from a friend that talked to the owner of ozonics last week. He said he reached an agreement with the dnr that nobody will be ticketed for useing it. He will take any state that tries, to court and win. I have no desire to use one, but this thing needs to be settled before the season starts.

Yeah KG I have been told the same thing from a friend that talked to the owner of ozonics last week. He said he reached an agreement with the dnr that nobody will be ticketed for useing it. He will take any state that tries, to court and win.

Oh really?!?! Kinda sounds like FOI. Gonna sue the DNR and win. I'm sure the CO's and DNR are shaking in their boots. Can't wait to see this play out. :rolleyes:

. He will take any state that tries, to court and win.

Thats a bold statement considering it's an electronic device. Any state out there could make an example out of the "owner" of this product.

I'm not saying I'm against it, but to say that you will take any state one on one, is pretty damn bold.

I guess I read it different. I a read it as he would go to court and back up any of his customers that were fined for using his product. Not sewing or going to battle with the state.

But that maybe my whole black and white thing...........

I a read it as he would go to court and back up any of his customers that were fined for using his product.
I usually shy away from products that require back up in court. I can hear it now...um hi your honor, my name is Todd and um, I'm here to represent Ozonics....

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Health concerns ? I think so.

I would encourage readers and repliers to go to the EPA wed site, Type in "ozone" and it will come up.

According to the EPA-
" At ground level , ozone is a harmful pollutant "
" Breathing ozone can trigger a variety of health problems including chest pains, coughing, throat irritation and congestion. Ozone can also reduce lung function, and inflame the linings of the lungs. Repeated exposure may permanently scar lung tissue. Ground level ozone also damages vegatation and ecosystem"

No where do I find this warning in their advertising. Sounds like a dangerous product that should have some warnings included especially for anyone who already has these health conditions.

If the owner of ozone is going to sue states to force them to allow the use of his product. Wait till some one gets sick or worse from the use of this pollutant and he gets sued.

picture.php

BMORRIS, I agree that there are some health concerns that go along with this product. As you stated and the website you sited. All I'm getting at...to me...at this point...am saying that the DNR officers are not on the same page. We have some guys saying it's legal...some illegal. Health concerns should possibly have some weight on weather this product should be used, BUT right now...I would say it is completely up to the guys out there to DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES if they will use it.

We are never ALL going to agree on the final decision of this product can or can not be used. But I do NOT think there HAS been a final decision made to this point and like 6x6 said earlier...it needs to be taken care of so we have a clear understanding.

Honestly, I don't care if it's legal or illegal. I won't be using one. But I think the "hating" on Todd and other guys deciding to use one is unnecessary considering there isn't anything clear that states it's ILLEGAL.

Rest assured guys, the proof Ozonic's are safe to use is coming. They are editing the video now. Thank you for your interest and for helping make this thread a monster!

Rest assured guys, the proof Ozonic's are safe to use is coming. They are editing the video now. Thank you for your interest and for helping make this thread a monster!

Congrats, you have now joined the ranks of Hank Parker, Jackie Bushman, and the other hacks that think they can't kill a good one without using a gimmick. Good job:way: Make sure you mention it every 6 seconds in your vidoes like those guys do, makes for much better tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom