Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt matter if he is a sponsor in my eyes..its the fact that Todd says he hasnt made a dime..Im gonna throw the BS card onto that.. Oh wait, maybe I can let it slide since he has to push it so hard on all of us...and some of us are so willing to buy into it, while the others are not willing.... I said I dont know how many pages ago, who cares anymore...The DNR will do what they want, point blank. In my eyes, no matter what happens, its still going to be illegal because that the first response, and about the twenty that followed. But whatever, I have more things to look forward to and look at than this stupid post of Ozonics.. Congrats Todd, you can push the **** out of a product, but still wont respond to a PM from someone who has shown a little bit of opposition to a product you support and that sponsors you...to me, thats a big deal..

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is starting to go down hill fast. IMO, seems like alot of jealously on here and alot of guys on here should let it go.

Good luck Todd, I support you and all others that bust their backside to make it.

I'm selling smoked chickens, if anyone has any interest. They are farm raised and delicious.

They won't cover your scent or anything, but you won't be hungry!!

(This will be a thread killer!)

flugge said:
In my eyes, no matter what happens, its still going to be illegal because that the first response, and about the twenty that followed.

My mommy use to tell me coochies bite for the first 15 years of my life. :)

I have dew worms for sale. Won't help deer hunting but they will catch the biggest fish of your life.

haha, good reply cooter... the big thing is, we all do need to sit back an laugh... but again, i have had 21 officers across the state tell me all the same exact thing..so I guess laugh at yourself? say what you want... Im a big boy and will deal with whatever you want to dish out, im beyond playing kid games on a computer... take care

Wow glad i am from Michigan!!!!! All I can say is Ozonics works and will be in my tree here!!! Hunt my way hunt your way but wow this thread has shown some real class..

My mommy use to tell me coochies bite for the first 15 years of my life. :)

Obviously you and your mother had a close relationship..........after 37 years mine still wouldn't even be able to say the word to me, let alone have a discussion of any sorts about how they can attack you.:D

Nanny,
If you were closer I'd take a couple of them there chickens off your hands, although being the redneck you are I'd have to inspect them and make sure they weren't Eagle or Hawk.:way:

How long has ozonics been out and they don't have a health satement concern Ozone ?
That should have been the first thing they should have done with the EPA. Where is the report ?
A self made video won't answer the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom