Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Parts of the day producing results

Had a 2.5 year old buck walk down our gravel road, 80 yards from the house at 2:30 p.m last Sunday. Just taking a nice easy stroll, not worried about a thing. Most of the activity we are seeing from our stands is right about a half hour before the end of legal shooting time.

Had a 2.5 year old buck walk down our gravel road, 80 yards from the house at 2:30 p.m last Sunday. Just taking a nice easy stroll, not worried about a thing. Most of the activity we are seeing from our stands is right about a half hour before the end of legal shooting time.
i was just going to say...sure! if you're looking for scruff mcgruff or forky :)

I'm aware most days is a no go for anything this early but wasn't sure if the temp swings/fronts had anything moving earlier in the day.

yesterday all the does on our property were moving by 3 pm... never saw anything after 5:30...

I saw a nice 10 this morning about 10am walking out of a refuge. Not sure what he was up to as he should not have been bumped by anyone. None the less he was on his feet well after first light!

Top Bottom