Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pedestal mount ideas

Bowtech84

I got my buck back and am looking for pedestal ideas. The laying on the floor look is not working for me :). Anybody have one or seen pics of one they liked? I would like to incorporate some stone that will match the basement but I've never seen anything like that. Just looking for ideas - thanks.

Could you make a square wooden frame and then either yourself or have you mason lay the same stone on the exterior of the box. Would make it heavy but would look awesome.

Could you make a square wooden frame and then either yourself or have you mason lay the same stone on the exterior of the box. Would make it heavy but would look awesome.
I was thinking something along those lines but maybe adding some shelves. Thanks

I have a buddy that did one on a templeton barrel. It looks really nice. I bought a pedestal made from barn boards from a guy on here that makes them. He's from Cedar Rapids. Wife likes it too, and thats all that matters I guess since its "her" living room. I have a templeton barrel I plan on using someday. I'd like to put a turkey on it.

Blazing B ranch supply in Denison is selling whiskey barrels . Hit me up if you need his number . , then I'd find an old rub and cut the tree down and mount the buck on the rubbed tree .

Blazing B ranch supply in Denison is selling whiskey barrels . Hit me up if you need his number . , then I'd find an old rub and cut the tree down and mount the buck on the rubbed tree .
I thought about whiskey barrel but I have a couple full sneak bucks that need to go on the wall and I think I would run into height issues. Ideally I want the pedestal buck to go in the corner under a full sneak then hopefully someday get another pedestal for the other corner under the other full sneak.

Top Bottom