Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Photobucket holding pics for ransom. :(

Shovelbuck

Well, Photobucket has gone over the edge for sure. They now want $400.00 yearly for users to use there site for third party hosting. All pics are being blocked unless you pay up. I just noticed this morning that all my pics are gone from here and other sites. I can promise one thing................I won't pay the money. This is a last ditch effort for them to survive and I'm going to enjoy watching their death spiral.
I'm currently downloading my pics from there and will then delete my account. Need to find another free hosting site.

I'm looking at postimage.org as a replacement photo host for Photobucket. So far, reading their terms looks good.

BDAHMS says he does it with Facebook but I can`t remember how he said he does it. Hopefully he will chime in soon and explain his process.

What a mess! Can't even navigate around your library without spending more time closing pop up ads. I read the letter from the CEO, and it makes sense. They had been relying heavily upon advertising money, but that's drying up. Gotta try to generate income somehow, but $400 will doom them.

I'm looking at postimage.org as a replacement photo host for Photobucket. So far, reading their terms looks good.
I did a google search for "photobucket versus postimage" and found a place that said anybody can delete images on postimage, don't know if that is true or not. They also suggested ultraIMG.com and FunkyIMG.com as image hosting sites, which I know nothing about either of those sites.

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
Top Bottom