Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Places to Shoot

Colton Bradley

Does anyone have any info on places to shoot outdoor 3D targets in the area? I've been trying to search for some courses that I could go out to but have come up empty... If there is any I'd appreciate some info! Thanks!

Take a look on the IBA website (there is a list of 3d shoots on calander) as well as 3d shoots.com.

Mid-Iowa archers just had a shoot last weekend. They are in Indianola. Other ones close to you are Hickory Ridge by Lake Red Rock, Poweshiek County Sportsman in Montezuma, and Mahaska county Ikes in Oskaloosa. Those would be the closest to you that I can think of. There is also Raccoon Archery in Stuart, really cool course. The guy leaves his course up all year, you just put money in a box (honor system) and shoot. He has like 120 targets. There was also one down by Chartion, but I don't think its around anymore.

Does anyone have any info on places to shoot outdoor 3D targets in the area? I've been trying to search for some courses that I could go out to but have come up empty... If there is any I'd appreciate some info! Thanks!
What area of the state are you from? I have a few targets at the house that I'd be more than happy to let a guy come shoot!

I'm just south of Waverly. It would make about a 2 hr drive for ya. I don't think that's gonna work for ya but with summer coming soon there are gonna be more and more 3d shoots in your area! Best of luck

Top Bottom