Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Plant it and they will come

Shedhuntermd

PMA Member
It is always good to know that there is a shooter on your place!

Tom and I put a trail cam over one of our clover plots and this is what we got. I think the one in the front will have a free pass for the year, but the one in the back will not be so lucky.
The neighboring farms are the, if it’s brown it is down type. We are managing 160 acres, last year we took a 170" and a 126" and it looks like we have a couple good replacements. QDM and food plots work even on smaller places with surrounding hunting pressure. Maryland mature bucks average only about 140 pounds dressed the food plots are really putting the weight on these deer.
1192scan0001.jpg

Nice deer shedhunter! Looks like you QDM is working. Good luck this fall, it can't get here quick enough!
beerchug.gif

The one in the foreground looks like he could use a diet.
grin.gif
It looks like your in for an interesting season with that and Iowa to look forward to. Great picture.

The closer buck will have a good chance at grading prime....high choice at least. I would be tempted to shoot him just for the back straps.
wink.gif

I shot both of these deer yesterday! Story is on the way in the PMA section. The one in the front is 4 1/2 and the one in the back is 3 1/2. Unbelievable Maryland opening day! Both 20" outside spread

WOW!Congrats to ya and can't wait to see the pics.Hopefully you will get replacements like that next year.Once again congrats.

Top Bottom