Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please do something for me ....

KANSAN

PMA Member
Christmas Eve was a fantastic get-together for my family and myself. Alicia & I cooked a turkey on our wood pellet grill, and had our family over to celebrate the holidays. Everything was great, and it was our first time to host a Christmas Eve meal. People in attendance included my mom, her husband, my sister and her husband, and my brother and his wife, and one of my nieces. My brother and his wife left around 7pm, and my brother said, "Merry Christmas, love you all", smiled and walked out the door.

Fast-forward to Christmas day, around 6pm. I got the phone call I never expected to receive - my brother died on Christmas Day from a massive heart attack at age 44. Those moments and memories from Christmas Eve were the last my brother and I would share together, and less than 24 hours later he was gone. I miss him terribly.

My friends, I ask that you go find the people you care the most about, give them a hug, and tell them what they mean to you. Trust me, life is just too darn short. My last memories of my brother are good memories - and you never know when the memories you make will be the last.

God bless .......

Wow, that is some horrible news. May god bless your family during these difficult times. Very sorry to hear about your loss. 44, that just aint' right.

Wow. So sorry to the sudden loss of your brother, Jody. None of us knows the number of our days. We have today; but tomorrow is not promised. Live today to the fullest, and you'll have not regrets "if tomorrow never comes."

My prayers are with you and your family.

Really sorry to hear this news Jody, my best to you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Very sorry to hear of the death of your brother Jody. Keep your chin up, and know that many of us will be thinking of you.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your brother Jody. I learned a long time ago not to forget to say...
I love you...to the people who mean the most to me. We never know when it might be the last time....

Thats way too young for that too happen. I'm sorry for your loss. A week before Christmas a coworker/friend of mine was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He had a seizure and they did some tests and found a tumor. What you say is so true you never no when people that mean the most to you will be gone. Again sorry for you and your familys loss.

My family’s prayers go to you and your family. Keep the faith and it will bring you through the dark times.

Jody,
Sorry to hear of your loss. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you during these difficult times.

Risto

Sorry to hear about your brother. Please extend my condolences to your entire family.

I'll be praying for ya! He'll get to hunt big bucks everyday in gods country.

You have my deepest sympathies, I am terribly sorry to hear that you lost a loved one. I am however glad to hear that the last moments you had with him were well spent. I hear of people having arguments with family members and friends that tragically pass shortly thereafter, altogether too frequently, and cannot imagine the grief they must feel, knowing their last words were unkind.

Here's to wishing everybody good health, humility, and respect for family and friends in the new year to come.

Top Bottom