Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please welcome WhiteTails Crossing Trail Cameras

Central Iowa

Life Member
Please welcome WhiteTails Crossing Trail Cameras as a new site sponsor.

They will be providng prizes for contests this year. Please look forward to one of his SpyPoint trail cameras in the annual PMA Big Buck Contest soon!

WhiteTails Crossing Trail Camera owner Steve is a PMA menber of the site and goes by tracer. Here is is little about him and what he has to offer.

My passion is whitetail deer. I am a bow hunter and a QDMA member. My hobby is trail cameras.
I opened a store to sell trail cameras as an extension of that hobby. I firmly believe in the SPYPOINT product, made in Canada. My experience with these cameras over the past seven years in the field using them has been very favorable. My fellow hunters from across Canada have given SPYPOINT cameras top reviews.

My goal is to provide deer hunters with a reliable scouting tool to aid them in their pursuit and management of whitetail deer.

I would like to highlight SPYPOINT's MINI LIVE-4G and 4GV cellular cameras. The advantages of these cameras are not having to make frequent visits to your hunting area, leaving scent, educating mature bucks, making them nocturnal, etc.

He will be sharing pictures from these cameras soon.

See what he has to offer at his website below.

https://whitetailscrossing.com/

Very interested in the 4GV. Can you explain how the cell service fees?
I am reading "A cellular data plan and subscription to mySpypoint are required to transmit images to the site"

If you have them emailed am I safe to assume you don't need a "mySpypoint" subscription that you have to pay for?

Does it work of your existing Verizon data plan?

And of course WELCOME!

(sorry not trying to hijack your welcome thread)

IowaBowHunter198

Here is the breakdown:

1. mySPYPOINT SilverAccount ( 12 months ) ------- $ 20.00

2. Verizon data plan subscription
( $ 20 per month for 3 months )---------------------- $ 60.00

• Deleted by tracer
  • Reason: update
Show…
  • Deleted by tracer
  • Reason: update
Show…
  • Deleted by tracer
  • Reason: sale is over
Show…
  • Deleted by tracer
  • Reason: sale is over
Show…
Finally an affordable cellular trail camera, the Spypoint LINK-EVO cellular trail camera. MSRP $ 349.99 The data plans are cheaper this year as well. Also new for 2017
is a cellular camera with unlimited battery life. The Spypoint LINK-S cellular solar trail camera. MSRP $ 599.99. Spypoint now has a two year warranty policy on all it's trail cameras going forward from 2017 on.

MSRP $ 349.99

MSRP $ 599.99
Both cameras available April 2017
Place an order now and save 13 % on your purchase until April 15, 2017 at : whitetailscrossing.com

Thanks,
Tracer, Steve Mitchell
Whitetails Crossing Trail Cameras
Data Plans

Spypoint Offers FREE Monthly Plan
All Spypoint LINK-SERIES cameras will include the new FREE monthly plan as of April 2017.
The plan includes the transmission of 100 photos a month when no other plan is selected.
This ensures that customers can use their LINK cameras all year round at no extra charge.

All above pricing is in Canadian currency.

Last edited:
Really wish a trail camera would come out that can use a Google Project Fi Sim card. It's $10 per GB with no commitment. Uses US Cellular, T-mobile, and Sprint Networks.

Just to let you know guys I'm also an authorized Dealer for Badlands Packs and Apparel. Name change : Whitetails Crossing Outdoors. FREE SHIPPING for the lower 48 States. Thanks.
Badlands-Graphic.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom