Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Buck Contest Input & ideas?

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, IT'S BACK, 2018-2019 BUCK CONTEST!!!!! Before I post it up, wanted some input. How would you all like it structured? How many prizes, categories, etc? Anything out of the box- I'm open!!!
All the PMA dues....... Which is "cheap" in today's world.... All of that + a little more go to the buck contest alone. So, winning it ONCE in 10 years pays for a membership + the other content & growth we'll move to with time in PMA.
Suggestions on how to structure the contest, for: fun, congratulations, categories, seeing bigguns, etc. We'll get organized and post it and the one part I guarantee- some GIANTS will be on there yet again! Fire away!....

1. Four categories - non-typical and typical in both fun and now - biggest buck in each get top 4 prizes - break down the rest of the prizes over the remaining places
2. Youth Category - a top notch prize for the best you harvest (free mount, something cool for the young hunters). Let’s keep the kids interested and keep promoting the sport

A couple suggestions to get it started

Ok call me "green" or "the new guy" but what is PMA ?

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk
Prime Membership Advantaged. 16$ a year to help the site then you get access to another forum only available to PMA members. It’s been kinda dormant the last few years but it’s getting better all the time. Join up it’s worth it.

Same as what Kratz posted. Anyone who enters a buck could maybe get thrown into a hat and have a couple "door prizes" drawn?

Any youth hunter who was successful, and had a story posted, same thing in a door prize drawing

Same as what Kratz posted. Anyone who enters a buck could maybe get thrown into a hat and have a couple "door prizes" drawn?

Any youth hunter who was successful, and had a story posted, same thing in a door prize drawing

Yeah good idea, or get every youth some free gear. I would be willing to donate some extra cash for gear purchases for the youth hunters who enter.

Top Bottom