Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Spring Turkey Contest - Sign Up!

Any PMA member, regardless of state is eligible. Turkeys don't have to be killed in Iowa either.

lets get it on!

just don't put me with andy. i don't want to be penalized by him killing hawks and vultures

I'm not a nazi, look at the other thread to see your partner. Thanks for supporting the site!

You must be a PMA member to play the game. If you sign up within the next day or two I'll let you in.

However, I am cutting everyone off no matter what the excuse is on Friday the 14th.

As of right now sign up is over. Good luck to those in the game, too bad you're all going to be beat by team #55. Beings that I am solo I reserve the right to register two birds. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As of right now sign up is over. Good luck to those in the game, too bad you're all going to be beat by team #55. Beings that I am solo I reserve the right to register two birds. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Yeah, but you can only get two tags! How you gonna "upgrade"? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
You better be picky.

Good luck, be safe and have fun everybody!

Going to Nebraska in two weeks, that's how I'll have enough for upgrading. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Going to Nebraska in two weeks, that's how I'll have enough for upgrading. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Not if i have anything to do with it!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom