Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Posting pics Mac Style

mole

How on earth do I post a picture? I finally got a couple pics in the photo gallery, but how do I get a post of the picture?
shrug[1].gif

You have to remember that I'm a mac user and this right click stuff doesn't mean squat to me, all I know is point and click and most of the time it works.
wstupid.gif

mole

Re: Posting pics

Here's a link to the directions - but since your a mac user I'm not sure how to ID the address/location of the photo. Any other mac users know?

Anyone, Anyone ..... Bueller Bueller.
busted.gif

Someone help. I know there are some Mac users out there somewhere.

mole

mole,

Although I now hate to confess to it, I'm a mac guy too. This will change with the next purchase
grin.gif

Anyway, here's what I remember working last time I did this. Once you have the photo up on your screen click and hold on it and you'll get a pop up list of choices. One of these choices is "Copy this image location"...choose this and it will copy the url for the photo onto your clipboard. Then the instructions are pretty much the same; just paste your copied location where needed. Hope this helps.

NWBuck

Top Bottom