Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Posting pics

bradley

triplebeam
I upload pics to my iowa whitetail album then i open two iowawhitetail windows i open one with my album and the other i open new post then place them side by side then click image icon then click copy and paste photo url to post from album in second window works good for me hopefully I have helped.

Last edited:
Posting pics in my opinion has to do whether your on a PC or a Mac - or your posting like I do 99% of the time on a Mobil device.

My experience the past 5 years has been on a iPhone and I use Photobucket to copy/paste a img link.

Through the years several members have posted how to do both. That said, revisiting it before season is always a good idea.

If using mobile device upload photobucket app. Then upload the pic to photo bucket. Once the pic is uploaded click on it and then click on the little i in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Then a tab will come up and click on img.

It will then say "link copied". Then just paste it where you want it on the forum.

Don't forget photobucket is a great way to back pictures up incase of a computer crash or some other accident

what I don't understand is on my android when I go to my post I can't see any pics but if I go to my gallery I can see all my pics.Any body have any input on this?

Top Bottom