Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Praise for Knight LRH

tbyars

I wanted to take a minute and highly recommend Knight's Long Range Hunter for anyone looking at purchasing a new ML. I bought mine back in August and took four deer with it on a lease I have in Virginia where I grew up. I dialed it in at the range with my Caldwell Dead Sled Plus, which I highly recommend. This ML is down right deadly. Topped with the Leupold Ultimate Slam, I cut the same hole at the range at 200 yards and could not believe it. Took it to the field where I mainly hunt over food plots and cut-overs. Toof deer from 52 yards out to 234 yards. My last one was a nice 8 pointer with a kicker off the left beam at yes 234 yards. Yes the LRH is a bit heavy, but I hunt from satnds, and yes it is a tad bit harder to clean as it takes a couple minutes to remove the breach - but I have owned both the CVA Accura and Thompson Center Pro Hunter and this thing shoot circles around them imho! Just two cents from a very satisfied customer!
Tim

You are right. Every knight I owned shot circles around my accura's tight group. ;) the LRH is no doubt a beautiful gun. I am glad your happy and it is good to hear knight still has it!! :)

Top Bottom