Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Prayers for Todd Pringnitz

Yesterday I was told there is basically nothing new yet. It’s a waiting game to see how his brain responds to the surgeries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it takes weeks for the swelling to subside enough to know if neurological function will return. In almost all of these types of brain injuries even with a good outcome, the outcome isn’t good so to speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife & his new child - that’s a tragic blow. So sad. I can’t imagine what they have to go through.
A lot of us here live lives outdoors with the passion & intensity like that. This easily could have been myself.
He died doing what he loved doing but man, that’s a tragedy right there. Thoughts & prayers this am to the family.

My Thoughts are with Todd's wife and son this morning. I also have a young daughter, which may be why Todd's accident has hit me fairly hard...this could easily have been me. I think of the position his wife Katie is in now, not just emotionally...but Todd was self employed. She will now have to pick up the pieces and move forward very quickly just to make ends meet now. please consider donating to the go fund me page or participating in the benefit auction at the classic this weekend. I have decided to donate some of my bigger sheds to the auction (which for anyone who knows me, knows they are basically my most prized possessions). Ultimately antlers don't matter in the grand scheme of things though.

Unbelievably sad news. I did not know Todd personally but had only met him a few times. He was rare breed of bowhunter with an unmistakable passion for the sport. I know he will be in our thoughts when a lot of us pick up our wicked hand saws or pole saws in the months and years ahead.

Rest in Peace.

Last edited:
I am very sorry to read about Todd's passing(here on IW and also on Facebook FWIW). My heart breaks for his family here on earth, but it is comforting to know that he will be gaining a new family in Heaven.

Let's all of the rest of us be safe, safe, safe when we are out and about enjoying creation.

Top Bottom