Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

predator call

iabwhntr

I'm about to buy a predator call. Either a Turbo Dogg by Primos or a Western Rivers Pursuit.
Does any have a preference for one over the other?

I had a fox pro spit fire. Just got the turbo dogg at the end of last year and called in 3 coyotes in about 6 or 7 sets. It's really nice to be able to create your own hunts so you just turn it on and let it go. A lot of nice features on it.

I also have the turbo dogg.. only thing I dislike with it is that the wireless remote works nowhere near the yardage it advertises, which, I believe is 150yds from the caller.

I also have the turbo dogg.. only thing I dislike with it is that the wireless remote works nowhere near the yardage it advertises, which, I believe is 150yds from the caller.

That was one of the main reasons I was considering it. The other one advertises 250 yards. Do you think that kind of yardage is necessary?

That was one of the main reasons I was considering it. The other one advertises 250 yards. Do you think that kind of yardage is necessary?

I am a foxpro guy myself but about the max I ever use my remote is 75 yards. You do not need any further. usually about 50 is good. electronic callers have come a long way.

I have a Primos Alpha Dogg. A lot of cool features as mentioned above like creating own sets, using Randy Anderson sets. Comes with a lot of preloaded sounds. Don't believe the distance it states though. I would say 75 yrds would be pushing it with the Alpha Dogg....especially in any sort of hilly terrain.

Sweet. Thanks guys. Looks like I'm getting the Turbo Dogg. I would look at the FoxPro but that sucker is 4 bills at Bass Pro. I can't swing that.

Top Bottom