Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Predators in the stand

Buddy saw 7 in one morning from the stand. Shot 3 and almost had a 4th. I normally get a crack at one or two but have only seen 1 so far this yer. Heard plenty though.

Now that’s a morning even if he didnt see any deer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a picture of 4 coyotes the same spot as this bobcat but that was early October when the corn was still in.. I have yet to see one while in a stand let along get a shot at one... they are smart little creatures, one of these days I’ll get lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunting a new place at my buddy's, lots of coyotes on cams seen 3 from stand last week, so I decided to make a few dirt hole sets yesterday, one fawn killer down , I'll check the other sets when I get out of stand
5d01d72c65e5a8c10220b99e08191b0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I saw for sure 6 different yotes yesterday from the stand. A couple went by in the cornfield about 70 yards out and then about 20 minutes later a group of 4 came right in to me. I was at full draw and then they busted me. I was sitting where a fence row meets a chunk of timber, they were coming down the fence row into the timber. Not sure if they caught movement or winded me or what. A couple were within 30 yards when they busted.

Saw 2 coyotes Saturday. Got busted on each. The wind was swirling some where I was at, but the first one came in from the general downwind direction. I didn't have time to grab my bow and it bolted. Not sure if it caught my scent or movement. The second one was passing thru at about 30 yards, so I made some kissing sounds and it turned in my direction. It stopped at about 25 yards to sniff the ground, but I had a few small branches blocking it. It started to turn in its original direction, so I tried the kissing sounds again and it started my way. I had to turn in the stand and thought it was coming quicker than it did. When I got turned and ready to draw, I saw it bolt. I'm guessing it caught my movement.

Top Bottom