Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quality Whitetails Article

BigTypical

Just received my Feb/March issue of Quality Whitetails and noticed one of our own had his first article published in this journal. Congrats Dbltree! For those that have not heard of Quality Whitetails, it is the magazine put together by the Quality Deer Management Association. Paul has a great article titled "The Art Of Hinging: To Create Beds, Browse and Bottlenecks". I've got a feeling that the Whitetail Management forum is going to pick up some new followers as the article mentions this forum and others that Dbltree manages. I learn something new everytime I read something posted by Dbltree. I think I speak for the majority here in saying "thanks for everything you do for the readers of iowawhitetail.com"

Congrats again.........:way:

Thanks for the heads up BigTypical. :)

I don’t subscribe to Quality Whitetails, but I have a friend who does.

<O:p</O:p
I will be reading Paul’s article in the very near future.

<O:p</O:p
Congrats Paul! :way:

Congrats Paul. You should be writing books on this stuff. I can truly say everything I have done with food plots in the 3 years I have learned from your post's. :way::way:

I have to ask did you write this article in Michigan where you live 12 months a year or your make believe Iowa home where your 3D holographic clone and family live????:grin:

Thanks fellas! Working on the next one but QW has many great contributors so we'll see. They emailed me a copy that I can forward to anyone who doesn't get Quality Whitetails so give me a shout if you would like me to email it to you. :)

dbltree2000@yahoo.com

Congrats Paul, I've learned a lot from your posts and now I'm sure many more people will benefit from your knowledge as well. :way:

Congrats Paul. You should be writing books on this stuff. I can truly say everything I have done with food plots in the 3 years I have learned from your post's. :way::way:

I have to ask did you write this article in Michigan where you live 12 months a year or your make believe Iowa home where your 3D holographic clone and family live????:grin:

ha ha :way: :drink2:

Congrats Paul!!

Top Bottom