Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Question for Old Buck?

Bakes

I have read alot about the pictures that you paint, but not being from Iowa have yet to see one. My wife and I really enjoy wildlife art and are always looking for a painting. Is thier somewhere I can view and or purchase them?

Thanks,
Nonres

Nonres,

The easiest way to get more information is to check out our website at www.zachwildlifeart.com. When you do be sure to watch the video of the three bucks in my last series. They all score in excess of 235 inches!

If you ever pass through Ankeny, Iowa (just north of Des Moines and near the junction of I 35 and I 80) please stop by our gallery. In addition to a wide range of artwork (with a definite bias toward whitetail deer) we have a room full of originals on display, lots of shoulder mounts and hunting photos and some times this old guy that spends most his time talking 'deer'.

Old Buck

Old Buck,

Are there any plans to offer downloadable versions of the prints for desktop wallpaper?

thanks.
Tomo

Tomo,

The only thing we have right now is a screen saver on CD with over two dozen images of the huge buck featured in Big Country Bucks. Most are very closeup shots of him in velvet with his rack of the following year. The down side is after you watch it for awhile everything else looks small by comparison.

Old Buck

Top Bottom