Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Recommendations for best hunting swivel chair?

Anyone been using the Banks Captain Chair and still loving it? Does is stay silent for the most part? Can you wear heavy clothes and still fit in it, if you're an average build? Thinking about getting my dad 1 for Christmas.

I
Anyone been using the Banks Captain Chair and still loving it? Does is stay silent for the most part? Can you wear heavy clothes and still fit in it, if you're an average build? Thinking about getting my dad 1 for Christmas.
I ended up going w the banks chair. It’s just ok. Comfortable and yes an average build person w hunting gear on definitely can fit in it comfortably. My biggest issue is that it does “pop” and squeak some. I think in hindsight I’d probably go with red necks chair- it’s probably not as comfortable but it doesn’t have the moving parts that the office style chairs have and so I assume it’s the quietest option (which is what I value most). Just my opinions.

That's interesting, thanks for the feedback. We actually have 2 of the Redneck chairs in his blind, and I wanted something more comfortable for him. He didn't ask, just what I feel should be done. He also has one of those fancy black tripod swivel chairs (can't recall the brand) and it makes noise. I still stick with solid plastic patio chairs in my blinds. The oversized ones that say 300 or 350 lbs. Only thing I've ever found that won't make noise.

Top Bottom