Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Red dot scope question

Fox Valley Hunter

PMA Member
I am going to buy a red dot scope for my daughters Mossburg 500 youth 20 gauge. I have some cabela's gift cards that i am going to use and they have several on their web site to choose from. Any information or suggesstions to help me decide which one to buy would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I picked up the bushnell trophy model for a friend a couple months ago. He put it on his slug gun and said its great if you dont switch the reticle after you sight it in. He said when he switches between the different reticles they all shoot different. Our if you wanted to spend the money i have an eotech on one of my ar 15s and its outstanding.

I bought a 42mm BSA at Cabelas probably 10 yrs ago.. have harvested over 20 deer with it on my 870 supermag and have never had a problem with it. Works great. Love it.

My daughter's 20 guage wears a Bushnell TRS-25 that I picked up at Cabelas. Light weight, smaller dot size, seems durable. My daughter shot her first deer this year with hers at about 65 yards.

Thanks for the info guys. I think I have it narrowed down to three of the Bushnell models. The Trophy Red Dot scope $99.99, the Trophy Multi-Reticle Red Dot scope $129.99 or the TRS-25 which is currently on sale for $109.99. I like the idea of the multi-reticle to give her a selection so she can decide which one works the best for her, but like Bowtech said if you switch reticles you will need to zero it again so maybe I'll just go with one of the other two and sight it in once and be done.

Top Bottom