Redneck Blinds

Discussion in 'Gear and Equipment' started by kelcher, Apr 10, 2019.

1. kelcher

kelcher Active Member

Just wanted to share my experience so far. I bought a soft side redneck blind last year and this spring the zipper on the door misaligned for some reason. I contacted Redneck and they said that they would ship me a new cover. I appreciate it when a company stands behind their product like this. Will comment again later when I see the new cover.

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. kelcher

kelcher Active Member

Got the new cover today already

4. blackpowder72

blackpowder72 Member

I've had that trouble on my bale blinds also. I've found that a little wd-40 does wonders.

5. 203ntyp

203ntyp PMA Member

Good to know there are still reputable companies out there, kudos to Redneck Blinds! I bought my 1st last year also, so far so good, very well constructed.

6. northcedar

northcedar Active Member

Got 1 for my dad last year. Came with a little damage, probably from the trip here. They sent out materials to fix it and made another gesture that made us pretty happy. Seems like a stand-up company. The Redneck was supposed to be his backup blind, but I think it's going to be hard getting him out of it this year.