Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Redneck Blinds

kelcher

Just wanted to share my experience so far. I bought a soft side redneck blind last year and this spring the zipper on the door misaligned for some reason. I contacted Redneck and they said that they would ship me a new cover. I appreciate it when a company stands behind their product like this. Will comment again later when I see the new cover.

Just wanted to share my experience so far. I bought a soft side redneck blind last year and this spring the zipper on the door misaligned for some reason. I contacted Redneck and they said that they would ship me a new cover. I appreciate it when a company stands behind their product like this. Will comment again later when I see the new cover.

Good to know there are still reputable companies out there, kudos to Redneck Blinds! I bought my 1st last year also, so far so good, very well constructed.

Got 1 for my dad last year. Came with a little damage, probably from the trip here. They sent out materials to fix it and made another gesture that made us pretty happy. Seems like a stand-up company. The Redneck was supposed to be his backup blind, but I think it's going to be hard getting him out of it this year.

Top Bottom