Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Removing nocks from arrows

arm

Leg
I got some nockturnals X for my Easton Axis arrows. And I cannot get them out. Pliars are digging into the nocks. Not just one arrow, but 3. I have used the same nock brand in the same arrow brand with no problems previously. I'm lost

You cant get the nockturnals or the originals nocks out? If it's the originals and you custom ordered the arrows the nocks may be glued in.

I don't know if it would work in this instance, I bought a piece of rod that went through the hole in the head end of the arrow. I can't think what the place where the boradhead screws in is called. Couple of light taps with a small hammer to drive the nock out and the old nock would pop right out. Of course the length of rod needed would depend on how long your arrow was.

I'll give that a shot. I talked to company and they think a misspackaged item. And to fill out a warranty claim which they suggest pics. So, I guess I'll go to town on one until it comes out. It they replace them and the arrows are fine, I guess it's liveable

Be careful using the rod. Last time I looked at lighted nocks there was a battery that could get totally mucked up by this method, but it sounds like they are mucked up already if the pliers are digging into the nock and making it rough.

Top Bottom