Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rough score on this guy?

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Take best guess at this guy!! Hopefully I can give a firm answer this yr!!!!
563f2bb7ac27bbeacc6d12dfb56c7b36.jpg
3ee871f3aded8bf250ddb029a4514b6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I read an article once about sight scoring typicals. add up the tines and add between 90-100 for frame.

G1 - 5x2
G2 - 12x2
G3 - 10x2
G4 - 6x2
G5 - 2
frame - 100
168 gross

he might be a little longer but most of the time we "see" more length than reality

great buck !!

I usually go by the corner of eye to tip of nose is 7.5 to 8 in on most bucks and judge off of that. But thats a very quick way to get very close i believe!

It's a quick method of estimating when your sight judging deer on the hoof from a blind or treestand.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You guys are making my palms swet!!!!! I have never had the opportunity to hunt a deer of this caliber! Hope he hangs around!!!

He’s over 170”. For sure IMO. If he hit 180” i would not be surprised. Smoker!

My guess is 176. On truly big deer I guess best on main beams and then try and get the time length best I think. I always use 16” on each side for mass just as an average measurements then throw your spread in.

Right or wrong that’s how I go about it.

Solid mid 160's, Doesn't look to have a ton of mass, not super wide, and his main beams are not super long.
Fantastic deer and if he slipped into the low 170s i wouldn't be surprised

Hell of a buck but the shrink from losing velvet is big. I'd save your score guess till he sheds and you get a pic. Definitely a sweaty palm buck though!!

Mid 170s i'd say. Got super height and main beams I think are deceptively long. Lacking a little on mass but either way an awesome buck.

Top Bottom