Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rumor - New state record?

I had that one forwarded to me as well. Giant! Forward said he was the smaller of the 2 big bucks running around in that area.

5846-unnamed.jpg

Now erick if the first deer isn't real close to 18 then what do u think the pic you just put up is. Because those are quite a bit shorter.

I was told this buck was shot near Ute from a reliable source. Never said what the score was but those bases are absolutely INCREDIBLE!

The txt I got said 6 miles south of CB on timber ridge? not familiar with that area. I wasn't trying to out-do the deer before I was wondering if this was the one that others had heard about :eek:

Looks like the 180's to 190's range.

I also recieved the pic that Erick posted and my "reliable" source said it was to have shot in northeast NE. I love how tech helps fire the rumor mill. The stories are all good ones. It will be interesting to find out the real story. No matter where it was shot, it is a monster.

Last edited:
Sorry Erick, your pic is fine, more of a kneeling, head twist there, looks good. I always like the shot of the rack from behind.

The guy in the orange is named Marty. He lives in Norwalk. He went to college with a good friend of mine who sent me Marty's pic (the one above) soon after he shot it opening weekend 1st shotgun. They roughed it at 174" gross. I have their group picture in an email I'll post up later.

turtlshell said:
No kidding...I'm no fan of the "rodeo" pose, but it's one step above the "tailgate" pose:way:

And the hanging in the garage holding the head and antlers up

Mobile Cooter using IW

No kidding...I'm no fan of the "rodeo" pose, but it's one step above the "tailgate" pose:way:And the hanging in the garage holding the head and antlers up

How bout's the beauty poses from SK this yr?

"Menagetois on endgate"
ca7ccb9b.jpg

"Head on Garbage Can"
Whitetail2.jpg

"droptines by granery"
IMG-20111206-00015.jpg

There was one on here but I can't fine it.

There was as much trash in the back of the truck as there was deer.

Mobile Cooter using IW

How bout's the beauty poses from SK this yr?

"Menagetois on endgate"
ca7ccb9b.jpg

Wow! It may be old an old pic and I've just missed it, I don't know, but I don't think I've ever seen that middle one! Holy crap that's an awesome deer!

Top Bottom