Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Savage 220 20 Gauge Slug Guns New in Box

Hanyak

I have 3 brand new Savage 220 20 gauge rifled slug guns for sale. The come with the original box, paperwork and come with the black composite stock, blued barrel and accu trigger. I am asking $400 for each. I would be willing to ship within the Continental USA on the buyers dime. I live in Kansas and can be reached by calling or texting 1-620-474-0230.

I will have to look into adding a picture once I get a chance to get on a computer. I can send pictures to an e-mail address or cel #.
Thanks for looking.

I should add - I would be willing to ship to an "FFL holder" in the Continental USA.

These are the best slug guns I have ever shot. Light, accurate, amazing trigger, no kick. Flat out deadly!!

These are the best slug guns I have ever shot. Light, accurate, amazing trigger, no kick. Flat out deadly!!

What stock do you have on yours? Mine still has the standard cheap hollow synthetic with a non existent pad. Shot the 220 with 2 3/4 sabots next to a .308 Remington 700 and the 220 kicked twice as much. My little brother couldn't believe how much it kicked actually.

Twn417 - will keep you in the loop. I should have money in hand next week. If things fall apart you are #3 in line. I will be in contact if for some reason things fall through.
Thanks for responding.

Top Bottom